Let me tell you about cauliflower and why you may wish it include it in your diet on a regular basis.
Being a member of the cruciferous family, it has some amazing health benefits.
- Fights cancer – contains sulforaphane which is known to kill off cancer stem cells
- Improves blood pressure – again that sulforaphane is involved to help with this
- Anti-Inflammatory – contains Indole-3-Carbinal which works to keep inflammation down in the body
- High in Vitamins & Minerals – contains lots of Vitamin C as well as Vitamin K, protein, magnesium, Vitamin B6 & much more
- Good for your Brain – contains Choline (B vitamin) which is known for helping with developing brains
- Good for your Digestion – high in fiber and also that sulforaphane (love this stuff!) protects the lining of your stomach by keeping bacteria under control
- Detoxifies – super high in antioxidants (when eaten raw) as well sulforaphane (there it is again) assists with detoxification
All of this plus (I think) cauliflower tastes delicious!Continue Reading