He said that I could use it to make a video in the kitchen. Awesome.
I have only done one other video before, that is about what I typically eat in a day. Check it out here. It was made not long after my head injury.
I decided to make a short video for you; showing you how I make a smoothie in the morning. Very, very simple.
I was rather nervous and so I am not my usual smiley self! With practice, I will get better. Watch it here.
The measurements for the ingredients are all listed below.
I forgot to mention that adding your favourite flavours is a great idea.
Here are some suggestions:
- maple syrup (just a little)
- raw cacao powder
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- almond butter
- use hemp or flax seeds instead of chia
- coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- liquid to cover chia seeds
- 1 heaping cup fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- 10 oz spinach or green of choice
- ½ avocado (optional)
- liquid to cover (water, coconut water, almond milk, cashew milk, etc)
- protein powder (optional)
- Before you hop in the shower, put your chia seeds in your blender and cover with water to soak.
- Once you are ready, put all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend for several minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings (may need to add vanilla or another banana or a shot of maple syrup)
- Pour and enjoy until you feel full.
- Save the rest for later in the morning.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe and join me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.